Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Oh well

Frankly I didn't enjoy this as much as the others. The jokes where still great but I couldn't get past masterminds new look, I liked the old one.

That's my personal opinion though, Still amazing animation, laughter, all the rest. I love you swain.

Metroid Collab Metroid Collab

angry face

It's movies like this that makes me wish you could vote less than 0.

WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

OMFG lol

I KISSED A SPAWN

I do believe i wet myself over that one. Really. Wow.

Overall good colab, honestly not too special, but of corse, had it's brilliant moments. I'd like to see another soon.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Don't know

I honestly didn't like this one as much as the rest, but that may be because of the anticipation built up for number 9. It was still very epic, smooth and well drawn, which earns you 5/5, but the Story and action I think aren't up to par with the last two.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Accurate

So much vented hate, you clearly watch too much English dubbed anime.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

My Fav.

I love blockhead and all his crazy adventures, but this one is by far my favourite, I find myself re-watching it almost daily.

Midnight Madness Midnight Madness

Great :D

Madness day has open up to a lot of template animations for people who cant draw or animate or script, not you though, clearly, you can draw, you can animate.

It was smooth, somewhat epic and entertaining over all. Since you did so many things right, I'm going to be picky.

The story was slightly hard to follow, and some of your stretch animation, well, I find it unrealistic, stretch animation is too zany for my liking, especially in a submission like this at least.

That's all I can think you did wrong. So, Good work!

L3pra responds:

umm, i'll check that

Madness Sl4ught3r Madness Sl4ught3r

Not bad.

There wasn't much to fancy seeing as you didn't change the characters, but that's okay, your animation was good, smooth enough, long enough, It went well over all.

Keep up the good work.

Jack Black and Ian Movie Jack Black and Ian Movie

...

Here's an idea, practice, gain some skills, put EFFORT into your flash, then maybe com back.

Didn't make sense, hard to read, pointless, too short, no artistic design.

Primal War 18 Primal War 18

Amazing

You're skill at drawing and your understanding of scale and shading is just awe inspiring, I am truly envious.