Thousand Dollar Soul Thousand Dollar Soul

Wow.

My... Mind...
Argh...

Beautiful. I got really into this, REALLY into it. I had to get every ending. It's twisted and consequential, I love it!!!

Depict1 Depict1

Amazing

Gameplay was excelent and smooth. Tough puzzles.

It took me ages to get the free ending. I really enjoyed this game, sadly i forgot to log in before playing so I only have the free achievement. Probably start over though lol.

Epic War Epic War

Awesome

Great game, damned thing had me up all night, I just HAD to beat it.

Anyone else scoring more than perfect score? I.E: 311808 score (300000 perfect). Thats what I got on final battle.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Epic as always

Loved everything, it handled smoothly, amazing animations, addictive gameplay.

While vsing Col-Lab i managed to dbl K.O. I died as he died, it came up as game over, I accepted this and hit retry, flash then froze on the intro to Col-Lab and I had to start over.

MindChamber responds:

ahh crap, sorry about that

Tetraform Tetraform

Good at times

It was all fun and good until the larger ships, the two last ships of the wave, spawned on opposite sides of the planet. Destroyed everything.

Level Up! Level Up!

Bug Report

I was loving the game, going nuts, having a ball, working hard for hours, then while handing in gems, the game froze, i pushed down just as the convo ended and i couldnt move, no convo appear. i could have cried.

The game, the idea, the graphics, the sounds, it all works so well and is really well thought out. I'm just sad i lost my game.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Awesome Game

Really smooth scripting with excelent and fitting animation, well done.

The medals are well thought up aswell, I like a game with a variety of difficulty of medals including a medal for completing all other medals.

Also, Rage. Finished game in 205 ><

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

great

And now it modulates to D! bahaha that song makes the victory perfect.

Good work, full of lols. Good fun gameplay.

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Well then...

I accidentally finished the game before getting any upgrades above lvl 2. Is that supposed to happen?

Otherwise good game, fun, addictive and pleasantly brief.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Well

Amazing game! But am i supposed to be able to reach 110% upgraded? That's what the progress bar reads.

Wonderful altogether, I wouldn't mind seeing an extended version, Hell. if it never ended i'd probably never stop. I LOVE upgrading.